The Office of the Registrar provides comprehensive services for students, faculty and staff. The Registrar’s Office staff strives to provide exceptional and efficient customer service and is committed to operating with integrity in the maintenance of academic records. The Registrar’s Office staff supports the mission of the college by providing assistance and services in a Christ-like manner.
The Registrar’s Office is located on the Top Floor of the Fite Administration Building.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Telephone 865.471.3240 | Fax 865.471.2013 | Email: email@example.com
- Academic Calendar
- Catalog/Course Descriptions
- Commencement / Graduation
- Consent to Disclose Information
- C-N Connect Information
- Degree Plan / Program Evaluation
- E-Confirm Instruction for Traditional Undergraduates
- Enrollment Statistics
- Exam Schedule
- Exit Interview
- Family Edu. Rights & Privacy Act
- Registration & Advising
- Registration Information
- Replacement Diploma
- Student Forms
- Transcript Request - Official
- Transcript Request - Unofficial
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Veteran Affairs