The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) outlines eight annual reporting measures that are used to provide information to the public on both program impact and program outcomes.
These CAEP reporting measures are outlined below.
1. Impact on P-12 learning and development and 2. Indicators of teaching effectiveness can be found on this page of Carson-Newman University's most recent Teacher Preparation Report Card.
3. Satisfaction of employers and employment milestones compared to the state average for all EPPs can be found here. These data are provided by the Tennessee Department of Education's Annual Report.
4. Satisfaction of completers compared to the state average for all EPPs can be found here. This is data from the Tennessee Department of Education's Annual Report.
5. Graduation Rates for those who entered the education programs final clinical placements are found here.
6. Ability of completers to meet licensing (certification) and any additional state requirements; Title II (initial & advanced levels) can be found here for Alternate and Traditional students in Carson-Newman's Praxis Scores Institution Statistics.
7. Ability of completers to be hired in education positions for which they have prepared (initial & advanced levels) can be found on this page of Carson-Newman University's most recent Teacher Preparation Report Card.
8. Student loan default rates and other consumer information (initial & advanced levels). Default rates for the entire university are found here.