Transition to online/distance learning is new to many C-N students. Student Success encourages you to follow the strategies for success to make a smooth transition academically.
Strategies for Success:
- Establish a designated Study/Work space for "class time".
- Structure a daily timetable - Schedule regular times to complete your work
- Check your emails at least once a day (build into timetable if necessary.) This is THE communication tool between you and your instructors.
- Contact your instructor (or any appropriate department) if you have any questions or clarifications.
- Know your learning style? If not, then this is a great time to learn.
- Stay connected to your class peers. Join and/or create online Study Groups through Microsoft Teams (available through your Office 365) or Zoom -- both are FREE.
- Utilize technology wisely. Free Academic Resources and exclusive C-N specific Resources and Tools are available at www.cn.edu/academicresources.
- Stay well rested and eating healthy.
We are here for you!! For questions or clarifications please email email@example.com.