Get to know your advisors!!
Our Advising Services assist and support students in selection of majors, career interests, and academic success. Services and resources offered to students include:
We also assist students who struggling at Midterms. Students meet with our academic advisors and together create a Midtern Plan of Action. Students then have their Roadmap to complete the semester successfully. We also provide Academic Action Plans to assist students with their online learning system strategies.
- Registering for Classes --- Step-by-step instructions for advising/to register for upcoming Summer/Fall semesters
- Advising Agreement (PDF) (DOC) --- Form to complete for approval by students academic advisor
- Change of Major --- Official form to be completed by student and submitted to Student Success. Signatures are required by current academic advisor, student, and Student Success advisor. (forms submitted electronically and with electronic approvals from academic advisor please send to email@example.com)
- L.A. Core Class requirements checklist --- Source to compare student transcripts for assistance with selecting upcoming semester courses
- Campus Resource cards -- Direct contact information and departments to assist with academic needs, financial aid inquiries, clarifications on Student Holds (see list of abbreviations below,) health and counseling services, and more.
- Current C-N Undergraduate Catalog --- Full description of students academic program requirements and courses.
- C-N Connect - Direct link to search and register for Summer/Fall Semester (instructions PDF above)