“Your device registration will be active for one year from the day registered, after which you will need to re-register the device in ClearPass.”
- Go to https://clearpass.cn.edu/guest on a computer connected to C-N Network.
- Select "Create Device" on the left-hand side of the page.
- Name your device something you will recognize and remember.
- Input device type (ex. Apple TV, Roku, etc.)
- Input Wired MAC Address - A simple Google search should provide the steps needed to find your devices's MAC Address.
- Click "Create Device" - You should receive confirmation once you hit submit.
- Plug the ethernet cable into your device and into the into the ethernet port and reboot it your device. It should connect automatically.
*** THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO PERSONAL COMPUTERS AND PHONES