Quick Tips on Being a Successful University Student
Want to be a success? You're in the right place. We have found that if you invest in your self academically, socially, spiritually, physically and emotionally that you are more likely to succeed. You can find some great tips at http://readsh101.com/cn.html and below.
- Go to class
- Turn in assignments on time
- Use a planner
- Break big assignments into smaller ones
- Meet and talk to your professor
- Go to the Student Success (2nd floor of Library)
- Spend time with your friends
- Go Somewhere fun with friends
- Do Things you enjoy with friends
- Join a Campus Club or Organization
- Play Intramurals
- Practice spirtual meditation
- Visit Campus Ministries
- Read the Bible
- Find a spirtual mentor
- Go to CLW events
- Go on a mission trip
- Help with AO or Operation Inasmuch
- Eat a well balanced diet (check out www.choosemyplate.gov)
- Play intramurals
- Think positive
- Visit the relaxation room
- Practice yoga or muscle relaxation
- Listen to music, read a book, watch TV, play a game etc. anything you enjoy and in moderation
- Take a break
- Come to one of our events
We believe you have to take care of your whole self to be at your best and successful.
Interested in Learning More?
To learn more about the Counseling Services please refer to the FAQ page.
If you are interested in counseling you may schedule an appointment by phone (865-471-3350), email (Jennifer Catlett, email@example.com or Shannon Tuell, firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person (at the Kathleen Manley Building).