Counseling Services strives to support the overall wellbeing of our student athletes spiritually, emotionally, academically, socially, and athletically. Student athletes are often at risk for experiencing increased stress while managing conflicting priorities such as performing well academically, meeting high expectations around athletic performances, and managing social relationships. In order to best support our C-N student athletes, Counseling Services offers confidential student athlete walk-in counseling, confidential individual and couples counseling, student athlete resource cards, and outreach to athletic teams and student athletes of concern.
If you are a C-N student athlete interested in counseling, you can visit us during our student athlete walk-in counseling hours:
- KSAC Mondays from 1pm-3pm
- MSAC Wednesdays from 1pm-3pm
- Brooke Leach LMSW, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Catlett LCSW, email@example.com
- Shannon Tuell LCSW, firstname.lastname@example.org