Finding a Counselor in Your Area
- Visit the website and/or call the number of your insurance provider to find in-network counselors in your area & Telehealth options
- When using your insurance, there might be a co-pay for each office visit.
- You can ask therapists if they provide a sliding scale fee based on income that may help reduce costs.
- Call ahead and ask if the therapist or provider accepts out of pocket pay at a discounted rate.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
- If you feel comfortable, ask a friend, mentor, or spiritual advisor for a recommendation.
Local Behavioral Health Centers:
Interested in Learning More?
If you are interested in counseling you may schedule an appointment by phone (865-471-3350), email (email@example.com) or in person (at the Kathleen Manley Building).