Request Info!
Home Apply Now! Request Info!



Funding for study abroad is always an important part of the discussions happening during the study abroad interest and application process.  At Carson-Newman the types of financial aid available vary by program type.  Exchange programs allow C-N students to apply federal, state, and institutional aid to their semester abroad costs.  Institutional aid is not available for partner university programs, outside provider programs, and summer programs.  Students planning to use financial aid should plan to meet with their Financial Aid counselor during their study abroad application process to confirm aid and complete paperwork.

There are competitive study abroad scholarships for those students that qualify.  Make sure to check the eligibility requirements and application deadlines when applying for scholarships.



Fund for Education Abroad


Undergraduate Programs

Gilman Scholarship Program


Bridging Scholarships for Study Abroad in Japan

Boren Scholarships

DAAD Undergraduate Scholarships

KIIS Scholarships



CAPA Scholarships and Grants

Cultural Ambassadors: North American Language and Culture Assistants

Fulbright UK Summer Institutes


Graduate Programs

DAAD Scholarships and Grants

Fulbright Grants



Rankings & Recognitions View All