Request Info!
Home Apply Now! Request Info!


Exchange Programs

Carson-Newman has exchange agreements in Japan, South Korea, China, and Spain. The universities abroad send their students to study at Carson-Newman for a semester or a year, and Carson-Newman students may study abroad for a semester as an exchange student. These programs offer the most financial aid possibilities to C-N students as all federal, state, and C-N institutional aid apply for a semester abroad at an exchange university. The programs in Japan, South Korea, and China do not require any prior language instruction, although language courses will be required while studying abroad. Our exchange program in Spain requires fluency in Spanish. For more information on these programs, contact the Center for Global Education.

Rankings & Recognitions View All