Carson-Newman prepared me for a career as a professional filmmaker, with great production classes, opportunities to shoot student films and even a Hollywood internship.Daniel Hamby, 2013 / Award-winning Filmmaker and Director / Anthem Cry Productions
It's time to finish your college degree!
Carson-Newman's BS in Organizational Leadership is designed for working adults who want to complete their degree from a highly respected academic institution, recently ranked by Newsweek as #1 in the South in undergraduate teaching.
Designed for students over 25 with at least three years of work experience and 60 transferable hours, this fully online degree can be completed in 18 months.
New classes beginning in June! Apply Today!
Classes in Organizational Leadership Program
- Leadership for Social Change
- Organizational Accounting and Finance
- Leadership Economics
- New Testament and Leadership
- Women in Leadership: Global Perspectives
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Marketing and Leadership
- Leadership and Human Emotions
- Organizational Communication
- Old Testament and Leadership
- Business Communication Tools and Leadership
- Family Systems Theory and Leadership