CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our Case Manager utilizes a "doing with" vs. a "doing for" approach in working with students. The Case Manager at C-N operates in a non-clinical capacity and does not provide counseling services. However, he will quickly connect with you with the resources that will meet your needs.
What does the Case Manager do?
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Connecting students to on-campus and off-campus resources
- Promoting self-advocacy with students as they strive toward their own solutions
- Sending notifications to faculty/staff when a student needs to be excused from/or receive adjustments for classroom time due to sickness, family emergencies or mental health concerns
- Providing aftercare to students back to campus life after an emergency or hospitalization
- Responding to referrals made to the CARE (Campus Assessment Response Evaluation) Team.
We care very much for our students. YOU MATTER!