Our College of Professional Studies helps adults and working professionals reach their full potential by preparing them for purposeful lives and meaningful careers! This means we recruit students into an evolving portfolio of both undergraduate and graduate degrees, professional certifications and micro-credentials. Once we recruit them, we will also help them feel connected to C-N and help them persist through graduation.
The purpose of CPS is to help everyone — alumni and those who are new to the C-N family — succeed and find the next chapter of their adventure! If you are interested in getting a degree through the College of Professional Studies, please contact either email@example.com or Chris Eppling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Programs
The CPS has an evolving portfolio of degrees being offered. This list is expanding and changing, so feel free to check back often.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business of Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Educational Specialist (Ed. S.)
- Educational Doctorate (Ed. D.)
You can check out all of our graduate degree programs here!