Butler Residence Hall - Offices for Admissions and Financial Aid
1645 Russell Ave., Jefferson City, TN 37760
The central unit of this residence hall was opened in 1954, with additional wings added in 1958. It served for many years as a women's residence hall before converting the first floor into the new home for Enrollment Management in 2009. The adjacent wing (added in 1968) comprises 73,802 square feet and serves as a housing facility for male students.