“Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow's cause.” --Isaiah 1:17
All students complete the common core curriculum and in addition select one of the tracks for their program emphasis.
Social Entrepreneurship (32 hours):
- ASJ 510 Social Entrepreneurship I: Building Just and Sustainable Communities, 4 hours
- ASJ 530 Global Poverty & Social Change, 3 hours
- AJS 540 Rural Communities in Global Perspective, 3 hours
- ASJ 600 Social Entrepreneurship II: Practicum, 4 hours
- Religion Elective, 3 hours
- COUN 653 Spiritual Family Sy. & Holistic mental Health, or MCS 503, 3 hours
- ACCT 510 Accounting & Financial Management or ECON 530 Managerial Economics, 3 hours
- MGT 525 Leadership, 3 hours
- MGT 540 Organizational Behavior, 3 hours
- MGT 590 Entrepreneurship, 3 hours
How do I pay for my M.A.S. E.?
What does it cost to get my M.A.S.E.?