Prospective Student Recruitment Check List
- Meet Your Admissions Counselor
- Request a Campus Visit
- Find the right transfer pathway for you
- If you have any questions about what courses you should take or how your earned credit will transfer, please contact us at 865-471-4652.
- Apply for free online (Essay not required)
Accepted Students - Congratulations on being accepted to Carson-Newman! Follow the steps below to receive a Financial Aid Offer and to complete your enrollment here at C-N.
- Submit your FAFSA as soon possible after October 1st.
- Commit to attend C-N by submitting your Enrollment Deposit.
- Fill out the Housing Portal - required for both off and on campus residents.
- Submit your Immunization Record. (Click link and follow instructions.)
- Sign-up for Early Registration - meet your advisor and receive a class schedule.
- Complete New Student Orientation.