Prospective Student Recruitment Check List
- Meet Your Admissions Counselor
- Request a Campus Visit
- Find the right transfer pathway for you
- If you have any questions about what courses you should take or how your earned credit will transfer, please contact us at 865-471-4652.
- Apply for free online (Essay not required)
- Students will need to request their official college transcript to be sent to us along with a transfer student disciplinary record check form.
Accepted Students - Congratulations on being accepted to Carson-Newman! Follow the steps below to receive a Financial Aid Offer and to complete your enrollment here at C-N.
- Submit your 2018-2019 FAFSA as soon possible after October 1, 2017.
- Commit to attend C-N by submitting your Enrollment Deposit.
- Apply for Campus Housing.
- Transfers who have at least 60 credit hours or are at least 21 years old can apply for Off-Campus Housing.
- Submit your Immunization Record. (Click link and follow instructions.)
- Sign-up for Early Registration - meet your advisor and receive a class schedule.
- Complete New Student Orientation.