In order to be evaluated for admission to International Undergraduate program, the following documents must be submitted. Please email Nilma Stewart at email@example.com for updated documents to be emailed to you. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application for Admission
- Official transcript(s) from all previously attended colleges/universities. For any international college/university attended, a professional evaluation must accompany the transcript
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.