In order to be evaluated for admission to International Undergraduate program, the following documents must be submitted. Please email Shaleen Cunningham firstname.lastname@example.org for updated documents to be emailed to you. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application for Admission
- Submit $100.00 Application Fee at https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-application-100/
- Official transcript(s) from all previously attended college/university. For any international college/university attended, a professional evaluation must accompany the transcript
- Standardized Test Scores (ACT or SAT test scores if your native language is English or if you plan on participating in NCAA athletics OR TOEFL/IELTS Academic scores if your native language is not English). The minimum required TOEFL score is 79 iBT (internet based). The minimum required IELTS score is 6.5 or an EIKEN score of Level 1 with a compulsory math placement exam.
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Choice of Major Form
- New Student Enrollment Fee of $200 at https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-enrollment-fee/
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.