In order to be evaluated for admission to an International Undergraduate program, the following documents must be submitted. Please email Nilma Stewart at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Application for Admission
- Submit $100.00 Application Fee at https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-application-100/
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school and diploma or National Examination Result slip (A professional course by course credential evaluation is recommended and MAY be required for the admissions process. Your school can choose which way to send your transcript).
- Standardized Test Scores -- ACT or SAT test scores if your native language is English or if you plan on participating in NCAA athletics OR TOEFL/IELTS Academic scores if your native language is not English. The minimum required TOEFL score is 74 iBT (internet based). The minimum required IELTS score is 6.0 or an EIKEN score of Level 1 with a compulsory math placement exam.
- Confirmation of Financial Support - Instructions and link to fillable form available through your application portal
- Official bank letter - please follow the bank letter instructions available through your application portal
- I-20 Application - link to fillable form available through your application portal
- Color scan of passport photo page which can be uploaded through your application portal
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.