In order to be evaluated for admission to International Undergraduate program, the following documents must be submitted. Please email Nilma Stewart email@example.com for updated documents to be emailed to you. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application for Admission
- Submit Application Fee: Log in to access your application status page and pay your application fee
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school or National Examination Result slip (One in original native language, one translated into English) - A professional evaluation may be required for the undergraduate admission process.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report. The minimum required TOEFL score is 74 iBT (internet based). The minimum required IELTS score is 6 or an EIKEN score of Level 1 with a compulsory math placement exam.
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Choice of Major Form
- All forms can be accessed through your application portal
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Admissions
Attn: Nilma Stewart
1646 Russell Avenue
Jefferson City, TN 37760
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.