In order to be evaluated for admission to International Undergraduate program, the following documents must be submitted. Please email Nilma Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org for updated documents to be emailed to you. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
If you are admitted, please submit the $200.00 enrollment fee through your application status portal at admissions.cn.edu/status
- Application for Admission
- After you apply, please submit $100.00 application through your application portal at admissions.cn.edu/status
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school and diploma or National Examination Result slip (One in original native language, one translated into English)- A professional Evaluation is required for the admission process
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report. The minimum required TOEFL score is 79 iBT (internet based). The minimum required IELTS score is 6.5 or an EIKEN score of Level 1 with a compulsory math placement exam.
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Choice of Major Form
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
Email to: email@example.com
Office of Admissions
Attn: Nilma Stewart
1646 Russell Avenue
Jefferson City, TN 37760