In order to be evaluated for admission to International Undergraduate program, the following documents must be submitted. Please email Shaleen Cunningham firstname.lastname@example.org for updated documents to be emailed to you. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application for Admission
- Please submit $100.00 application fee on our secure site here: https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-application-100/
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school and diploma or National Examination Result slip (One in original native language, one translated into English)- A professional Evaluation is required for the admission process
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report. The minimum required TOEFL score is 79 iBT (internet based). The minimum required IELTS score is 6.5 or an EIKEN score of Level 1 with a compulsory math placement exam.
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Choice of Major Form
- Please submit $200.00 enrollment fee on our secure site here: https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-enrollment-fee/
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
Email to: email@example.com
Office of Admissions
Attn: Shaleen Cunningham
1646 Russell Avenue
Jefferson City, TN 37760