In order to be evaluated for admission to English Language program, the following documents must be submitted. Please email Nilma Stewart email@example.com for updated documents to be emailed to you. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Please submit $100.00 for the Application Fee on our secure site here: https://admissions.cn.edu/status
- Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school or National Examination Result slip (One in original native language, one translated into English)
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application
- Immunization Records
- Submit $100 New Student Enrollment Fee at: https://admissions.cn.edu/status
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.