1. Log in to the C-N Housing Portal.
2. First, choose "Application", then choose "Apply" next to the correct term.
3. Choose "Start Application"
4. Verify your information, then choose "Save & Continue"
5. Complete the Emergency Contact Information, enter your Cell Phone number (if you do not have a US cell number, please enter 555-555-5555), enter any pertinent health information or leave it blank. Click "Save & Continue"
6. To live on campus, choose "Housing Contract." Then, click "Save & Continue"
7. Read the Housing Agreement. You may choose to save or print the agreement. Then, sign by entering your 7 digit C-N ID number. Click "Save & Continue"
8. Complete the roommate profile as accurately as possible. Please be sure the student completes this roommate profile and not the parent. Click "Save & Continue"
9. At this page, you can search for a roommate. Please search for a roommate utilizing one of the 3 blue links. You can stay on this page up until the auto-assign date; until you find your desired roommate. Once you have matched with a roommate, please click "Save & Continue"
10. On this page, select "Room Selection." Click "Save & Continue"
11. The system will allow you to see any buildings you are eligible to live in that have space available. Select your desired building.
12. Utilize the list on the left-hand side to select different wings or floors. Select the blue "Show Room Info" to find room dimensions. Once you have selected a room, click "Add to Cart." Then, click "Save & Continue"
13. Confirm the information is correct and click "Save & Continue"
14. The Application Summary tells you the Housing Portal is complete!