Before living off campus, you must first complete an Off-Campus Request through the C-N Housing Portal. To be considered for off-campus housing, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- You will be living with your parents or legal guardian within a 50 mile radius.
- You are 22 years of age as of June 1, 2019.
- You are a senior with a minimum of 90 credit hours (this excludes dual enrollment and AP credits).
- You are married or a parent.
1. Log in to the C-N Housing Portal.
2. First, choose "Application", then choose "Apply" next to the correct term.
3. Choose "Start Application"
4. Verify your information, then choose "Save & Continue"
5. Complete the Emergency Contact Information, enter your Cell Phone number (if you do not have a US cell number, please enter 555-555-5555), enter any pertinent health information or leave it blank. Click "Save & Continue"
6. If you are over 22 years of age, have more than 90 credit hours, or your permanent home address is within 50 miles of campus, please just click "Save & Continue".
7. Select your meal plan and click "Save & Continue". If you’d prefer not to have a meal plan, please just click "Save & Continue" with no selection.
9. This will send you to a summary page and the portal will be complete!