If you are a commuting student and would like to add a meal plan to your student account, you can use the housing portal! Meal plans must be added for each semester and do not roll over. To see a complete list of meal plan options and prices, please visit: Tuition and Fees. You must click on the correct term year to find accurate pricing information.
Once you know you'd like to add a meal plan:
1. Log in to the Carson-Newman Housing Portal.
2. First, choose "Application", then choose "Apply" next to the correct term.
3. Verify, or update, your personal information.
4. Select the option "Off Campus Request Form."
5. Select "Save and Continue" on the off campus request form.
6. Select the meal plan option you'd prefer. This will add to your account and your meal plan for next semester is complete.