Our mission is to cultivate relationships, motivate students, and build a strong holistic foundation in order to ease the transition between high school and college.
Spend part of your summer with us at Carson-Newman University and earn college credits – ALL FOR FREE!
- Live on campus and explore college life with us, and learn why our students love this place!
- Experience classes, leadership training, service activities, trips to local attractions, and much more!
- Make connections to students, faculty, and staff who will help you throughout your time at C-N.
- Earn three college credits from nationally ranked Carson-Newman, saving over $4,000!
- Enjoy local trips and recreation with our trained staff.
Session A: May 31st - June 21st
Session B: July 5th - July 26th
The application for 2020 Bridge will open in March, 2020. If you have questions about the program, please contact our office at 865.471.3589 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are selected to participate in the Bridge Program, a $50 deposit will be required to hold your place in the program. The $50 deposit will be refunded upon successful completion, and the program is provided at no cost to you.
Tentative Sample Bridge Schedule
The Bridge Program is an immersive 3 week experience, and we ask students to commit to being present for the entirety of the Program. The schedule below is meant to give a general idea of the schedule, but is not final or inclusive of all activities.
Bridge session details are tentative and subject to change.