BCM LEADERSHIP TEAM (LEAD TEAM)
THE BCM Leadership Team (aka: LEAD TEAM) is composed of 30-35 students who serve on six ministry teams to fulfill the BCM Mission.
These teams include:
- Planning and leading the weekly worship service of BCM
- Getting the word out to students about how to be involved with BCM and BCM Activities
- Producing new and creative avenues to reach our campus and community for Christ and to promote fellowship amongst C-N students. ie: Bible Studies, ministries to new students, internationals, encouragement cards, capture the flag, movie nights, local nursing homes, at-risk children/teens, Appalachian Outreach, homeless, etc. etc.
- Involving and informing students in/about mission experiences and mission fundraising. ie: S.P.O.T.S. Mission Opportunities in the fall, spring and May Term, the Tennessee BCM student missions program.
- SEED COMPANY (aka: Seed Co.)
- BCM worship band who leads praise and worship music. ie: B.A.S.I.C., Discipleship Now Weekends, Worship Mission Tours, etc.)