Request Info!
Home Apply Now! Request Info!


Books & Other Allowable Fees

In order to use federal dollars for the purchase of books or other allowable expenses the "Federal Title IV Authorization/Restriction Form" must be completed. 

It may be submitted: 

  • in person to the Student Accounts Office in the Fite Building, or
  • scanned and emailed to, or
  • faxed to 865-471-2021.

Parent Form

Student Form



Rankings & Recognitions View All