WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL HEAD BEACH/ ASSISTANT INDOOR COACH
Summary Description: Carson-Newman University’s (C-N) Athletic Department is seeking applications for the full-time position of Women’s Volleyball Head Beach/Assistant Indoor Coach. This position includes competitive benefits and salary. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Located in Jefferson City, TN, C-N is a Baptist affiliated University, an NCAA Division II Institution and a member of the South Atlantic Conference (SAC). The Volleyball Head Beach/Assistant Indoor Coach will be under the direction of the Director of Volleyball/Head Indoor Coach and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Create and develop a culture for the beach program.
- Recruitment and retention for both the Beach and Indoor programs.
- Enhance academic progress and success of the student-athletes.
- Organize, supervise and effectively execute practices.
- Ensure all NCAA rules are followed.
- Organize travel for both teams.
- Effectively manage budget.
- Fundraising strategy to supplement the beach program.
- Assists the Head Indoor coach with skill instruction, game review, game day duties, and any other duties assigned.
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Personable, team player and hard-working.
- Working knowledge of volleymetrics or other video breakdown programs, ability to learn.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Employee Expectations: The University expects all employees to conduct themselves in a manner that is appropriate for a Christian institution and to be worthy examples in moral conduct and behavior for the students of the University and fellow employees.
Only complete application packets will be considered. A complete application packet will include a letter of interest, three professional references, and resume. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Human Resources, Attn: Staff Recruiting
Jefferson City, TN 37760
CARSON-NEWMAN UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER