ADVANCEMENT GIFT COORDINATOR
Reports To: Vice President for Advancement.
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt.
Summary Description: Responsibilities include processing donations as well as providing support for the Advancement Services Director.
• Process Advancement gifts in Raiser’s Edge, issue receipts, and send thank you letters as appropriate.
• Prepares gift deposit for Treasurer’s Office.
• Acknowledgement of honor and memorial gifts.
• Serve as secondary administrator for Raiser’s Edge and NetCommunity.
• Composition and mailing of mass emails from Advancement department, as well as other departments on campus as requested.
• Send mass emails in NetCommunity as requested by university departments.
• Assist in preparing gift and event pages within NetCommunity.
• Assist with database updates.
• Prepare and mail monthly birthday cards for Planned Giving donors.
• Other duties as assigned by the Vice President for Advancement or the Advancement Services Director.
• Supervision of work study students and/or graduate assistants.
Education: High School diploma and some college preferred.
Experience: A background of administrative or banking experience is preferred.
• Self-motivated and results-oriented.
• Team player.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Must maintain appropriate standards of confidentiality.
• Presents professional image in both dress and personal hygiene.
• Demonstrate grammatically correct and concise written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; relationship builder.
• Excellent computer skills: proficiency in Raiser’s Edge or similar fundraising software is preferred along with expert level Excel abilities.
Employee Expectations: The University expects all employees to conduct themselves in a manner that is appropriate for a Christian institution and to be worthy examples in moral conduct and behavior for the students of the University and fellow employees.
Only complete application packets will be considered. A complete application packet will include a letter of interest, references, and resume. Please, send the packet electronically to:
Human Resources, Attn: Staff Recruiting
Jefferson City, TN 37760
CARSON-NEWMAN UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER