Cost of Attendance Estimate
Below is a breakdown of your estimated costs, both direct (billable) costs and indirect (non-billable), for an academic year's worth of attendance at C-N fall through spring, including everything from tuition to personal expenses:
Budgets are an estimate for the incoming class each fall and are updated annually. We do not bill an out-of-state tuition rate for non-Tennessee Residents.
Estimated Undergraduate Budget for 2019-20
* The finalization of the 20-21 budget is in progress; publishing TBD. Use the 19-20 budget as a close estimate for now.
Full-time, Traditional Enrollment, Living in On-Campus Housing:
Living with parents and off-campus housing options have a lower estimated cost of attendance due to changes in indirect (non-billable) estimated costs. For more information, email email@example.com. Rates and costs are subject to change without notice.
Estimated Graduate Budget for 2019-20
Varies based on academic program. See Graduate Tuition & Fees.
What affects your costs?
- Enrolling in less than or more than the normal class load. Students in traditional undergraduate courses are billed the same tuition amount for 12-17.5 credits.
- Graduate and adult students are billed per credit hour.
- Indirect (non-billable) costs are based on your housing status each term and will vary according to spending habits for books, transportation, and personal costs.
- Additional class fees may be assessed upon registration.