The Carson-Newman experience doesn't end at graduation. It lasts a lifetime. The Office of Alumni Relations serves over 20,000 Carson-Newman alumni across the country and across the globe by sponsoring events and activities so that you may maintain a lasting relationship with your Alma Mater.
Our office is located in the Chitwood Alumni Center at Hale Place. You may contact us at 865.471.3415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Date....Homecoming 2019: Mossy Creek Festival is October 26, 2019.
Please find links to resources for your alumni needs below:
- Update your information/Submit Classnotes
- Information and directions to the Chitwood Alumni Center at Hale Place
- Contact your Alumni Relations Director or a member of our Advancement team.
- Alumni Association Board Members
- Nominate a candidate for the Alumni Association Board
- Make a nomination for one of our alumni awards
- Journey Online - Current Issue
- Journey Online - Archives
- Career Services for Alumni
- Request an Official Transcript
- Request a Replacement Diploma
- Visitor Accommodations
Join the conversation: