The Carson-Newman experience doesn't end at graduation. It lasts a lifetime. The Office of Alumni Relations serves over 23,000 Carson-Newman alumni across the country and across the globe by sponsoring events and activities so that you may maintain a lasting relationship with your Alma Mater.
A note from your Alumni Relations Coordinator:
There are few things I am prouder of than being an alumna of Carson-Newman University, and I am so grateful for and humbled by the opportunity I now have to serve our 23,000 alumni. It is refreshing and empowering to serve alongside a university that means so much to me. Having the opportunity to become part of a university leadership team dedicated to providing a world-class Christian liberal arts education and fostering servant leaders across all disciplines is an opportunity I am forever grateful for.
There is much work to be done in the coming year and I hope that you will join us on campus throughout the year as we celebrate the University, our students and the legacy you have created.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns or suggestions that you may have for the Alumni Association moving forward. You are also always welcome to stop by the Chitwood Alumni Center on campus or the Advancement Office. I look forward to welcoming you home during Homecoming on October 31st, 2020.
- Hope M. Adkins '18
Our office is located in the Advancement Office on the 3rd Floor of the Fite Administration Building. You may contact us at 865.471.3415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Date....Homecoming 2020:
Mossy Creek Festival is POST PONED until Spring 2021.
"Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how merciful He has been." -Mark 5:19
Please find links to resources for your alumni needs below:
- Update your information/Submit Classnotes
- Information and directions to the Chitwood Alumni Center at Hale Place
- Contact your Alumni Relations Coordinator or a member of our Advancement team.
- Alumni Association Board Members
- Nominate a candidate for the Alumni Association Board
- Make a nomination for one of our alumni awards
- Journey Online - Current Issue
- Journey Online - Archives
- Career Services for Alumni
- Request an Official Transcript
- Request a Replacement Diploma
- Visitor Accommodations
- C-N Bookstore
Join the conversation: