Transcripts Requests


Carson-Newman University uses Parchment to accept Official Transcript orders over the Internet.

Unofficial transcripts are issued to students only.  Copies cannot be issued to employers, colleges, parents, etc.

If you are presently attending C-N:

You may request an Official Transcript electronically at the above link or by completing the
request form in the Office of the Registrar, Room 303 in the Fite Building.

If you have a transcript sent to yourself once you open the envelope the transcript is NO LONGER OFFICIAL.

All transcript requests must be approved by the Student Accounts Office. Please allow 5 business days to process your request.