Faith and Learning Questions
In the Psychology department, faculty and students explore questions that integrate their Christian faith with their course content. For example,
- How does my faith inform my personal interpretation of psychological theories?
- How does my faith inform my attitudes and actions toward persons with whom I may disagree on important social issues of the day?
- What is the role of spirituality and faith in psychological and physical health?
- Do Christian parents have a responsibility to teach and model empathy and pro-social behavior to their children?
- Does your faith impact your advocacy for people for whom no advocate exists--e.g. the mentally ill?