The Carson-Newman Department of Business provides students an opportunity for a unique learning experience in a Christian liberal arts environment. The Department of Business adopts the Carson-Newman University Statement of Purpose as it endeavors to educate its students broadly in areas relevant to their future roles as Christian business and community leaders in a global society.
The Department of Business strives to:
- become a premier business program.
- teach with excellence in a professional, caring and nurturing manner.
- present a progressive curriculum that is challenging and integrated.
- produce professionally, ethically, and technically prepared servant leaders.
- contribute to the environmental preservation & economic development of the region.
- provide students with Christian leadership and mentoring models.