Become an AmeriCorps member
with Emerald Youth Foundation
· Support a holistic urban summer day camp with elementary, middle or high school age young people
· Approx. 35-38 hours per week
· May 13th—July 19th
· Receive a living allowance (of $2,144) while you serve
· Obtain an education award (of $1,175) after completing your service
· Participate in training
· Network and serve with other AmeriCorps members
Check us out at emeraldyouth.org.
Visit americorps.gov for more information regarding AmeriCorps.
Contact email@example.com for more information!
1718 N. Central St., Knoxville, TN 37917
Office 865.637.3227 x. 112