This proposal application is to be completed by a faculty sponsor who approves of the proposed presentation for inclusion in Research, Creativity, & Performance Day on Wed, April 9, 2014.
The deadline for submission of an application (and thus inclusion in the program) is March 31st!
Expectations for Presentations (by type):
- Oral Presentations will be made to a seated audience and will be scheduled for 15 minutes (during daytime hours for undergraduates and evening hours for graduate students). Visuals such as powerpoint may be included; be sure to indicate technology needs where indicated below.
- Poster sessions will be scheduled for 45 minutes. Students will stand by their posters for the duration of the session and explain their work to passersby. Posters should be no larger than 60in. x 40in.and should be thick enough to stand easily.
- Panel discussions will be scheduled for 45 minutes.
- Art Displays will be displayed for several hours. The artist's presence is not expected.
- Performances (musical, literary, etc.) will be scheduled for appropriate durations. Exact scheduling will likely require follow-up email correspondence between the event organizer and (you) the faculty sponsor.
Contact John McClellan at email@example.com with any questions.