Journals, Blogs, & Listservs
- Journal of Higher Education Outreach & Engagement: "is to serve as the premier peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal to advance theory and practice related to all forms of outreach and engagement between higher education institutions and communities."
- Journal of Service-Learning in Higher Education: "an online, international, peer-reviewed journal for the dissemination of original research regarding effective institutional-community partnerships. Our primary emphasis is to provide an outlet for sharing the methodologies and pedagogical approaches that lead to effective community-identified outcomes."
- Michigan Journal of Community Service Learning: "The MJCSL is a national, peer-reviewed journal for college and university faculty and administrators, with an editorial board of faculty from many academic disciplines and professional fields at the University of Michigan and other U.S. higher education institutions."
- Partnerships: A Journal of Service-Learning & Community Engagement: "The articles in this peer-reviewed journal focus on how theories and practices can inform and improve such partnerships, connections, and collaborations. Studies co-authored by faculty, students, and/or community partners; or examining practices across disciplines or campuses; or exploring international networks are all encouraged."
- Journal of Community Engagement & Higher Education: "is an on-line, refereed journal concerned with exploring community engagement and community-based learning perspective, research, and practice."