Register for an Online class
Students who have never enrolled in any classes at Carson-Newman should submit the appropriate application through the college admissions office. Also see: What to Expect of an Online Class
- Graduate and Adult Studies students apply online.
- Undergraduate students taking traditional on-campus classes apply through the Admissions office.
All C-N admissions requirements must be met before new students are eligible to register for any courses.
What courses are available?
- Open the C-N Connect Students web site.
Select “Search for Sections”
- Select the Term you want to register to take the course
- Select the Location – On-Line
Three ways to register
- First-time students will be registered by their advisor.
- Self-register via C-N Connect at or after assigned registration time: See How
- In the Registrar’s Office with an advisor approved and signed schedule.