Graduate & Adult Studies

FAQs for Future Students of Graduate Studies in Counseling

Frequently ask Questions

Thank you for your interest in our Graduate Studies in Counseling programs, which include several degree options that allow you to pursue advanced education on your schedule.

Carson-Newman offers a masters degree training in two areas of counseling, i.e., Professional School Counseling and Clinical Mental Health Counseling and an Education Specialist degree advanced level training with two areas of concentration, i.e, clinical mental health counseling and professional school counseling.

  • What does it cost to get my M.S. degree in Counseling at Carson-Newman?
  • Do you provide scholarships or financial assistance?
  • In what format are your courses offered?  In classroom?  Online?  Hybrid?
  • Can a working adult take graduate courses in counseling at Carson-Newman?
  • How long will it take me to complete training in Professional School Counseling?
  • How long will it take me to complete training in Clinical Mental Health Counseling?
  • What is the Dual Degree Program?
  • How do I apply to Carson-Newman M.S. in Counseling program?

Graduate and Adult Studies
1646 Russell Avenue
Jefferson City, TN 37760

Related Links

Rankings & Recognitions View All