Enrollment Confirmation for Graduate and Adult Studies
You will need to confirm your enrollment in order to complete your course registration every semester. Do not confirm until you have viewed your billing statement online through C-N Connect. If you experience problems viewing the statement please contact the Office of Student Accounts: 865-471-3209.
1. Check your C-N Connect account for any active holds prior to submitting the enrollment confirmation form. (You must clear any holds before your enrollment registration is complete).
2. Make any changes to your class schedule before submitting your enrollment confirmation form. If you are a returning student you should be able to do this through C-N Connect. You may also contact your advisor for assistance.
3. Pay your account balance less financial assistance and any confirm-able third party payments. (Billing statements are ready a few weeks before the semester begins).
- Pay online using C-N Connect (after completing your e-consent to access account information online).
- Pay by phone (credit or debit card) by calling: 865-471-3209
VISA- MASTERCARD - DISCOVER
- Pay by mail: Carson-Newman Treasurer's Office, PO Box 557, Jefferson City, TN 37760 Please make checks payable to Carson-Newman University and include your Student ID number.
4. Book Vouchers. If you have a credit balance and want to use a book voucher to purchase your books: Fill out the Authorization Form and return.
Please note our policy concerning class attendance: Students who do not report to class by the second class period or have not logged in to their online course during the first week of class will be counted as NOT attending. These students will be administratively dropped from the course(s) not attended. Any decrease in registered hours may impact student enrollment status and may result in the cancellation of financial aid.