The federal government requires students to give advance authorization to communication concerning financial information by means of email or over the web in the form of self-automated financial pages. Carson-Newman uses C-N Connect to transmit student's billing and financial assistance information if the student does consent to communicate electronically.
You have the right to receive your financial notices in a printed format. However, with your eConsent, your financial transactions can be processed faster than if you have to wait for paper mail from our offices or conduct business in person.
Our offices will verify your eConsent agreement prior to conducting any electronic transactions including email transactions. Should our offices not have an active eConsent, you will be mailed paper communication to your local address
during periods of attendance,and your home address of record during periods of non-attendance, such as a summer term.
Directions to eConsent
- Log into C-N Connect. (Instructions for C-N Connect log in)
- Select the Current Students Link
- Select Financial Information
- Select "Setup e-Consent to access Financial Records online (first-time user)
- Read the information
- Select "I Agree to e-Consent"
- Select the Submit button
- Log out of C-N Connect
- Log back In to C-N Connect now have access to financial information