Are you ready to finish your Bachelor's Degree? Carson-Newman's Degree Completion programs are designed to help the adult who at one time started toward a bachelor's degree but for whatever life reason was unable to complete the goal complete it now. The program is fully online, divided into eight week sections allowing you to set short-term goals.
Are you ready to apply for ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP? You are if:
- you are at least 25 years of age OR you have at least three years of work experience.
- you have 60 transferable credit hours from an accredited college or university.
- you want to complete your bachelors degree in as little as 18 months.
Are you ready to APPLY?
- Apply ONLINE here. Print Paper Application and Information Packet here.
- Once the Center for Adult and Professional Studies has received your application you will receive a confirmation email.
- Send an official copies of any and all college and university transcript(s) to: The Center for Adult and Professional Studies, Carson-Newman University, C-N Box 71989 Russell Ave., Jefferson City, TN 37760
- Send recommendation letters (optional)
- Contact the Financial Assistance staff for any questions you may have concerning financial assistance.
Have you been Accepted into the program? If yes, the next steps are:
- Pay your Enrollment Fee/Deposit, which is applied toward your tution.
(Select Transfer student when filling out the "classification".
- Register for your first course(s). You do this when you set up a phone appointment with your admissions advisor: Dagmar Morgan
- Become familiar with the expectations, processes, and requirements for being a successful Online student with Carson-Newman.
You can do this! We'll take it one-step-at-a-time with you!