Prospective Graduate Students
Carson-Newman is pleased to offer Graduate Studies programs, on-campus and Online, that will meet and exceed your needs as a master's candidate. Our programs and courses are designed with the graduate student in mind - someone who is enthusiastic about continuing to the next educational level.
Please explore the specific Graduate Programs as well as the Current Graduate Course Catalog for in depth information concerning your field of specialization. Next, visit the Graduate Admissions page for step-by-step instruction on how to apply for your program.
Graduate Committee and Institutional Review Board
The Graduate Committee shall recommend graduate policy and changes in the graduate curricula to the full faculty. The committee will serve as the Institutional Review Board for Carson-Newman University and shall approve all institutional research activity involving human subjects.
Composition: The committee includes deans of the schools housing graduate programs or one representative from each graduate program, the associate provost, the Dean of the Library, and the registrar. The chair is elected by the committee.
Kim Bolton (chair), Carolyn Brewer, Mark Brock, Greg Casalenuovo (IRB Subcommittee chair), David Crutchley, Mel Hawkins, Clyde Herring, Sharon Teets, Earnest Walker
Ex Officio: Sheryl Gray (Registrar), Naomi Larsen (Associate Provost) , Bruce Kocour (Dean of Library Services), Valerie Stephens (CIO)
- Welcome Future MBA Online Student
- Welcome Future MBA Student
- Welcome Future Master of Education Online Student
- Welcome Future Master of Arts in Applied Theology Student
- Welcome Future Master of Science in Counseling Student
- Welcome Future Master of Arts in Teaching Student
- Welcome Future Master of Science in Nursing Student
- Welcome Future Master of Arts in Applied Social Justice Student