706 E. College St., Jefferson City, TN 37760
The Baker Memorial Building, opened in 1951 was a gift of Knox County Baptist Churches. The 30,132 square foot building was named for Mr. Cecil H. Baker, who served for many years as the chairman of the C-N Board of Trustees.
The first floor of Baker houses the Army ROTC department and includes ROTC administrative and academic offices, computing rooms, two classrooms and a cadet student lounge.
The second floor of Baker building is home to the Graduate Studies in Counseling and includes the William Blevins Institute for Spirituality and Mental Health. Interview and counseling rooms and a graduate student gathering space are located adjacent to administrative offices for the graduate counseling faculty also on the second floor. The Counseling and Collaboration Lab Facility is located on the third floor.
The Department of History and Political Science teaches courses in recently renovated smart classrooms on the second floor.
Baker, S. College Street entrance Career Counseling Center
ROTC Commissioning Ceremony ROTC FLAG Ceremony
Dr. Brewer assisting counseling students Dr. Blevins teaching