McCown Field (Soccer)
1710 Pearl, Jefferson City, TN 37760
In May of 1958, the athletic field west of Burke-Tarr Stadium was named McCown Athletic Field, in honor of Dr.R. M McCown, a local phsyician, a former coach, and a long-time supporter of athletics at Carson-Newman. In 2009 field lighting was added to make night games possible and in 2011 the field sod was replaced. McCown field is the home to men's and women's soccer teams.