2130 Branner Ave., Jefferson City, TN 37760
Holt Fieldhouse is a 34,441 square foot multi-purpose building that was completed in 1959. In 1961, the Board of Trustees named this building in honor of Sam B. "Frosty" Holt, who had for 35 years served as coach and director of athletics at his alma mater. The main level of Holt houses a gymnasium for varsity competition with a seating capacity of 2,000, as well as athletic offices, the Carson-Newman Hall of Fame and hospitality room. The lower level houses a state-of-the-art training room, varsity weight room, locker rooms for varsity sports, laundry and equipment issue area, and visitior's dressing facilities.