Fite Administration Building
1646 Russell Ave., Jefferson City, TN 37760
The Fite Administration Building was completed and occupied in July 1967. The building was named for Dr. Harley Fite, former college president, and his wife. Comprising 27,273 square feet, the building houses the administrative offices of: the president, academic affairs, treasurer, advancement, alumni relations, human resources, college communications, print and mail services, information technology, registrar/student records, institutional research and campus welcome center/switchboard.