In order to be evaluated for undergraduate admission at Carson-Newman University, please submit the following documents to the Carson-Newman University Office of Admissions. Documents can be submitted individually. However, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee Form with $50.00 application fee
- Official transcript(s) from all previously attended college/university
- For any transient student with less than 24 college credits: Official Transcripts from high school or secondary school and diploma or National Examination Result slip AND Standardized Test Scores (ACT or SAT test scores if your native language is English or if you plan on participating in NCAA athletics OR TOEFL/IELTS/STEP/PTE Academic scores if your native language is not English)
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Biographical Form
- New Student Enrollment Fee Form with $500 new student enrollment fee ($100 covers the cost associated with registration/orientation and $400 is a credit on the student's C-N account)
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.