In order to be evaluated for admission to International Undergraduate program, the following documents must be submitted. Please email Shaleen Cunningham email@example.com for updated documents to be emailed to you. Documents can be submitted individually, however, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application for Admission
- Submit $100.00 Application Fee at https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-application-100/
- Official transcript(s) from all previously attended college/university. For any international college/university attended, a professional evaluation must accompany the transcript
- Standardized Test Scores (ACT or SAT test scores if your native language is English or if you plan on participating in NCAA athletics OR TOEFL/IELTS Academic scores if your native language is not English). The minimum required TOEFL score is 79 iBT (internet based). The minimum required IELTS score is 6.5
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Choice of Major Form
- New Student Enrollment Fee of $200 at https://carsonnewman.wufoo.com/forms/international-student-enrollment-fee/
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.