In order to be evaluated for undergraduate admission at Carson-Newman University, please submit the following documents to the Carson-Newman University Office of Admissions. Documents can be submitted individually. However, in order to expedite the process, please submit all documentation together.
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee Form with $50.00 application fee
- Official transcript(s) from all previously attended college/university. For any international college/university attended, a professional evaluation must accompany the transcript
- Standardized Test Scores (ACT or SAT test scores if your native language is English or if you plan on participating in NCAA athletics OR TOEFL/IELTS/STEP/PTE Academic scores if your native language is not English)
- Confirmation of Financial Support
- Official bank statement proving appropriate funding
- I-20 Application
- Photo copy of passport photo and information page
- Housing Application (if living off campus, complete the Off-Campus Living Form)
- Immunization Form (with appropriate immunization records)
- Biographical Form
- New Student Enrollment Fee Form with $500 new student enrollment fee ($100 covers the cost associated with registration/orientation and $400 is a credit on the student's C-N account)
This school is authorized by Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.